From the editors of Time/Life Books, this volume views the camera as a tool of art. "The vocabulary of esthetics is different from the vocabualry of technology, and both take getting used to, but one is no more mysterious than the other. In this volume there is a good deal of material, both visual and verbal, that seeks toexplain how some of the fundamental principles of esthectics apply to photography."
- ☛ Chapter titles: "What the Camera Sees," "Principles of Design,"
- ☛ "Responding to the Subject," Photography and Time,"
- ☛ "Challenging tghe Traditions," and "The Principles at Work."
- Binding: Hardcover
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Time-Life Books
- Edition: Revised
- Publication Date: 1971-01-01
- ISBN: 0809410427
- Publisher: Time-Life Books
- Studio: Time-Life Books
- Number Of Pages: 230