NOTE: This is the NEWER 3rd edition for the book formerly titled PM Interview Questions.
164 Actual PM Interview Questions
From the creator of the CIRCLES Method™, The Product Manager Interview is a resource you don’t want to miss. The world's expert in product management interviews, Lewis C. Lin, gives readers 164 practice questions to gain product management (PM) proficiency and master the PM interview including:
Fully Solved Solutions
The book contains fully solved solutions so readers can learn, improve and do their best at the PM interview. Here are questions and sample answers you'll find in the book:
- How would you design an ATM for elderly people?
- Should Google build a Comcast-like TV cable service?
- Instagram currently supports 3 to 15 second videos. We're considering supporting videos of unlimited length. How would you modify the UX to accommodate this?
- How would you go about pricing UberX or any other new Uber product?
- Let's say Google created a teleporting device: which market segments would you go after? How would you price it?
- Imagine you are the Amazon Web Services (AWS) PM in Sydney. What are the top three metrics you’d look at?
- Facebook users have declined 20 percent week over week. Diagnose the problem. How would you fix the issue?
Ideal Complement to Decode and Conquer
Many of you have read the PM interview frameworks revealed in Decode and Conquer, including the CIRCLES™, AARM™ and DIGS™ Methods.
The Product Manager Interview is the perfect complement to Decode and Conquer. With over 160 practice questions, you'll see what the best PM interview responses look and feel like.
Brand New Third Edition
Many of the sample answers have been re-written from scratch. The sample answers are now stronger and easier to follow. In total, thousands of changes have made in this brand new third edition of the book.
Preferred by the World's Top Universities
Here's what students and staff have to say about the Lewis C. Lin:
I was so touched by your presentation this morning. It was really helpful.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
I can say your class is the best that I have ever attended. I will definitely use knowledge I learned today for future interviews.
I’d like to let you know that your workshop today is super awesome! It’s the best workshop I have been to since I came to Columbia Business School. Thank you very much for the tips, frameworks, and the very clear and well-structured instruction!
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
I wanted to reiterate how much I enjoyed your workshops today. Thank you so much for taking time out and teaching us about these much-needed principles and frameworks. I actually plan to print out a few slides and paste them on my walls!
CARNEGIE MELLON UNIVERSITY
I'm a very big admirer of your work. We, at Tepper, follow your books like the Bible. As a former associate product manager, I was able to connect your concepts back to my work experience back and Pragmatic Marketing training. I'm really looking forward to apply your teachings.