Kaplan's GED Prep Plus 2018 provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you pass all four GED subject tests. Kaplan is the official partner for live online prep for the GED test and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives. For more information, visit www.kaptest.com/gedlive.
GED Prep Plus 2018 is designed for self-study, so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. Kaplan is so certain that GED Test Prep Plus 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED—or your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online, both with detailed explanations
- 60 online videos with expert instruction, explanations, and strategies
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all 4 GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for all question types, including extended responses on the RLA test and short answers on the Science test
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the GED
The previous edition of this book was titled GED Test Premier 2017 with 2 Practice Tests.