PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1: Algebra-Based Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP Physics 1 Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras via our AP Connect portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics—including kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- ☛ PRINCETON REVIEW
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: PRINCETON REVIEW
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Princeton Review
- Release Date: 2017-08-01
- Edition: Premium
- Publication Date: 2017-08-01
- ISBN: 152471061X
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Studio: Princeton Review
- Number Of Pages: 496