The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) administers oral as well as written exams for pilot certification and flight review. These exam guides teach applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence under scrutiny. In this series, the most consistent questions asked in each exam are provided in a question-and-answer format, with information sources for further study. Applicants facing the oral exams will benefit from the topics discussed and the further study materials provided, which have been updated to reflect important FAA regulatory, procedural, and training changes, including fundamentals of instruction, technical subject areas, an appendix with the latest version of the FAA's Advisory Circular (AC) 61-65, and including a chapter on "Scenario-Based Training" by Arlynn McMahon (author of "Train Like You Fly").
- ☛ Seventh Edition
- ☛ Updated to reflect the latest regulations and procedures
- ☛ Contains the questions most frequently asked by FAA examiners
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: ASA
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- Part Number: ASA-OEG-CFI7
- Edition: 7
- Publication Date: 2017-05-31
- ISBN: 1619545039
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- Studio: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.
- Number Of Pages: 364