Successfully maintain your container gardens using professional landscapers secret methods
- Do you love container gardening, but have a difficult time keeping everything looking great?
- Do you often wonder what you should be doing when, so that everything is on schedule and all parts are working together to create a beautiful picture?
- Do you envy people in your neighborhood that always seem to have their garden containers looking their professional best?
Then this is the book for you. Container gardening is gardening at its most versatile. One of its main advantages is its mobility. Plants not doing well? Maybe they prefer shade. Having a party? Move some garden containers onto the patio or deck for instant color. Tired of the view and want a change? Move your garden containers around to provide a fresh new look to your outdoor living area.
Whether you are growing plants in hanging baskets, tubs, window boxes or other containers this hobby is immensely gratifying. If you are new to container gardening and buy your containers pre-planted, you get a sense of instant gratification and fulfillment. It won't be long however, before you are hit with the gardening virus and you'll find yourself expanding to one more pot and then again, one more container. Before you know it, the urge to plant and nurture will take over. At this point, you need a garden plan for your container garden.
Use this monthly container gardening checklist to keep your containers at peak performance.
- When do I plant spring bulbs in containers?
- When do I perk up my annual plantings with some new varieties?
- What do I do with container plants I want to save over winter?
These and many other questions are answered in this container gardening book. At the beginning of the month, check out the tasks and tips on the schedule. You may find items you never thought of and may also learn techniques used by professional gardeners and landscapers that will make your container gardens the envy of the neighborhood.
Scroll up and pick up this book today and give your patio, pool, and porch just the pizzazz it needs to perk up your landscaping plans. Be sure to pick up your free thank you gift also. Please note: This is a revised edition of "Container Gardening Season by Season"
- Binding: Kindle Edition
- Product Group: eBooks
- Product Type Name: ABIS_EBOOKS
- Release Date: 2014-04-05
- Edition: 2
- Publication Date: 2014-04-05
- Number Of Pages: 66